Why Choose Higher Education in the UK?
Going to university in the UK is a great way to expand your knowledge, meet new people, experience a new culture, and enjoy new experiences. You’ll get plenty of support at university, and a chance to experience a great student lifestyle. Whatever your interests, there’s a huge range of clubs and societies, as well as a diverse social life on offer.
- Plenty of course choices:
Choose from over 50,000 courses, in more than 25 subject areas.
- UK courses are generally shorter than other countries, helping to reduce overall tuition fees and accommodation costs.
- It can be possible to work while you study too.
Quality of Education in the United Kingdom
The UK is one of the world’s most popular destinations to study higher education, with more than 500,000 international students enrolling each year.
- One of the world’s leading destinations for international students, second only to the USA. UK universities are among the best in the world, and consistently perform well in world rankings. They also have a reputation for world-class research.
- UK higher education degrees and qualifications are recognized by employers and academics worldwide.
- Students get the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge, critical thinking, and connections to drive forward their careers.
- High quality postgraduate study opportunities are also available at the majority of UK universities, with some universities offering sponsorship to extend Tier 4 visas.
How to apply
- Choose the UK
- Decide on a Course
- Register and apply
- Accept your offer
- Organize Funding
- Apply for Visa
- Prepare for your stay
- Study in the UK
Academic and English Language Proficiency Requirement
IELTS: 6 / 5.5
Percentage: 55-60 % above
Gap: 1-2 years (evidences is required.)
IELTS: 6.5 /6
Percentage: 60% above
Gap: 4-5 years (evidences is required.)
IELTS & PTE
September, January, May/June
- Tuition fee : £ 12,000- 18,000 per year
- Living cost :
Inner London – £11,385 Outer London –£ 9,135
Inner London – £ 7605 Outer London – £ 6120
- Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS): £ 300 Per year
- Average total cost
Single: £25,000 -30,000
With Dependent: £30,000 – 35,000
Bank loan (loan should be on students name) Bank balance + Bank loan (But tuition fees should pay by bank loan)
8 multinational banks. 28 A levels banks.
28 days bank statement
Funds in a bank account must have been held for at least 28 consecutive days in a bank account that is older than 31 days
- Next Year’s Financial planning
NRS 25– 30 lakhs above
NRS 35-40 Lakhs Above
Required Evidences of financial support Sponsors:
First blood relative (1-4) can sponsor.
Income source: Business, Salary, Foreign income, Land lease and House rent
Working while Studying:
Most Tier 4 Nepali students are allowed to work 20 hours a week during term time and full- time during vacation periods if they are studying course Level 6 or Higher and 10 hours a week if you are studying a course that is below degree level at an HEI. Student studying below level 6 at Further Education College are no allowed to work in the UK
SPECIFIC GUIDANCE FOR ALL TIER 4 STUDENTS
You should need to meet the government immigration rules and achieve 40 points 30 points from CAS letter issue and 10 points from Financial Document
Applying for offer letter
- Complete Application Formwith two References
(Academic and professional)
- Academic transcript. This is an academic record of the subjects they have studied and the grades/marks achieved. If they are still studying they should provide a current transcript of their degree studies to date.
- Certificates to confirm their degree or highest qualification minimum 60% mark required (Undergraduate maximum 2years gap and PG/Master maximum 4-5 Years)
- Evidence of English ability, IELTS OR PTE Only
- Copy of passport
- CV/ SOP (for university only)
- Personal Statement. When considering what to include, think about the following.
Your reason for applying for the course
Your reason for applying to the University of (Name)
Your reasons for applying to a UK university
Your career aspirations and how the course fits in with this
- Work Experience ( if any gap)
FOR CAS LETTER
- Financial Statement (28 Days bank statement) Loan and Cash Deposit allowed
- NOC letter from (M O E)
- PAYMENT FOR CAS letter
- Immigration History Evidence (Inc. any Country visa refusals, previous Tier 4
Visa held Etc.)
- ATAS Certificate (certain courses only)
- Disclosure and Barring Service Check (certain courses only
- A research proposal for research program
List of Necessary Documents for UK Visa
- IHS Surcharge (Pay before visa application and get reference Number)
- VISA APPLICATION FORM ONLINE
- https/www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/User /Home
- Academic Certificates
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- CAS LETTER (only valid for 6 month and can use once only)
- SPONSORSHIP LETTER
- CONSENT LETTER _ AGE 16-17 YEARS
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE (Compulsory if Father/ Mother Bank statement is used]
- RELATIONSHIP CERTIFICATE (0ptionalJ)*
- INCOME STATEMENT (optional)
- PROPERY VALUATION [Optional)
- POLICE REPORT (optional)
- CA REPORT (optional)
- OTHER CERTIFICATES (Example: Work Experience, Other Achievements
- BANK BALANCE CERTIFICATE
(If you are using overseas currency expect you to show in writing on application form and closing Balance in pound sterling)
- BANK STATEMENT 28 DAYS (in Name of Applicant or ONLY Father or Mother)
(Saving or Current account)
- BANK LOAN: (Education Loan only on Student Name)
(Shares, Bonds, overdraft, Credit Cards and pension fund are not accepted)
(IOM Migration Health Assessment Centre, Thirbam Sadak Baluwatar
House Number: 786 /4, T el 0I-4477 279, 01-4429599)
- VISA FEES: £348 Pound same fee for dependent per person
- Accommodation Letter
- Skype interview (Compulsory from high commission)
- Phone interview (from institutions)
If you translation need translator company full name and contact details and signature
If you are studying a postgraduate course of 12 months or longer at a higher education institution or
If you are a government-sponsored student on a course of six months or longer
- Married case accepted (should be genuine)
- No qualification is required for dependent
How long can a student study in the UK?
There is a maximum time limit (‘cap’) on studying with a Tier 4 visa. Before they can issue you a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies, a Tier 4 sponsor will need to check that your application will not take you over the maximum time allowed. The Home Office will not grant further leave to someone whose current Tier 4 application means they will exceed these time limits unless there are “compelling and compassionate circumstances”, such as injury or disability.
Students below Degree level can study for maximum 2 years
Student at a degree level and above can study for maximum 5 years (excluding some engineering and medical courses)
You can arrive in the UK before your course start:
Up to 1 week before if your course last 6 month or less
Up to 1 month before if your course last more then6 month all document in English and original
After study in UK
After completed study at undergraduate level 6 above can
Secure a graduate level job, within four month of completing your course, which pays £20000 or more to stay for a further 3 years with the option to extend
- Doctorate Extension Scheme
Allows completing student to stay for 12 months to gain work experience or set up as an entrepreneur
If you have a business idea an endorsement you could switch into the start-up route.