Average course duration for MBA in Australia is 2 years (Average).
Two to Five years of relevant managerial work experience which varies from university to university.
- IELTS (Academic) – 0 overall (scores no less than 6.0 for Speaking and Writing and 5.5 for Listening and Reading)
- TOEFL Internet-based (IBT) – Overall 60
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE) – Overall score of 50
Most affordable business colleges in Australia for MBA:
We understand how you’d like to study in Australia. So we’ve decided to make a list of colleges for MBA. The lists are:
- Kaplan Business School
- Charles Sturt University
- Excelsia College
- Edith Cowan University
- Victoria University
- Central Queensland University
- Australian Catholic University
- Federation University
- University of Southern Queensland
- Southern Cross University
Salary range for Australian MBA graduate students
An MBA graduate can earn an average of AUS $100k as salary.
Career scope for Australian MBA graduate students:
An MBA graduate can work as :
- Business Analyst
- Business owner
- Strategic planner
- Business consultant
- General manager
- Marketing manager
- Business manager
- Human resources manager
Click the download button to download your free guide.